Norwich Financial Aid
Welcome to NetPartner, Norwich University's Online Financial Aid Management System. With this system you can:
- View your financial aid options
- Submit your official decision regarding which funds you choose to accept and which you choose to decline
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Complete our request for supplemental information which helps ensure our awareness of outside funding such as military tuition benefits, housing allowances, or local scholarships.
- Check the status of your awards related to disbursement toward your billing expenses
Log In Instructions
Your Student ID is a nine-digit ID beginning with A, assigned to you by Norwich University. You can find it next to your name on most communications from Norwich University.
We are not using manual Account Activation. You will receive the error "Error Code IA" if you attempt to use the Activation tool. This error means we have already created a temporary password for you; use your temporary password instead. Consult the email account you associated with your FAFSA for notification of your temporary password.
You must be an accepted applicant or an active student at Norwich University in order to use this system. To apply for admission, start at Norwich University.
If you cannot remember your current password, please try the Forgot Your Passord link. If it does not work, please call us at (802) 485-2850.